Beta Baby: Bright Orange Lips and Dark Lids
Are you ready for super dark lids and a bright orange lip?
The eye look is pretty much a solid black, with hints of chocolate around the edges, and that orange is REALLY orange, so it’s not for you if you aren’t ready for strong makeup!
But of course, feel free to switch out the lip color for any other bright shade you like!
It WILL work for girls with glasses, because your frames and lenses make it a lot less dramatic looking, so technically you can get away with a LOT more eye makeup, since subtle looks are not very noticeable. Just take it easy on the mascara so your lashes don’t push up against your glasses too much. (The look is so dark you won’t need big lashes anyway.)
- Base: Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector All-in-1 Perfecting Cream SPF 21 (testing this one out; it’s great for oilier skins!)
- Concealer: Make Up Store Cover All Mix
- Powder: ClearLast powder in Matte Ochre
- Blush: NYX Cinnamon blush
- Eye Kajal: Shahnaz Hussain Kajal (I bought this stick kajal off eBay from India. Try VDL’s Eye Bomb Mega Smoky Pencil or a kajal from Bourjois. That, or even black gel liner from a pot!)
- 2 Dark brown shadows in one cool and one warm tone: NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Cordura
- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black
- Orange lipcolor: OCC Lip Tar in Beta
Last tip: If you have oily lids, pack a matte black shadow over the black portions of the lid so your kajal doesn’t smudge or crease.